Sunday, January 10, 2010

Loren Legarda's Mindanao Agenda

As a senator, I have always given prior attention to the development of Mindanao and the solution of its problems, particularly the insurgency and related issues.

I consider Mindanao as the lynchpin for a faster and more sustainable economic development for the entire Philippines. I believe that our government should concentrate more of its resources and investments to the economic development of Mindanao, especially in infrastructure, agriculture, commerce and industry.

To be able to implement this program, we should exert utmost efforts to bring about peace between the government and the Moro National Liberation Front, and with the other insurgent groups, like the National Democratic Front. My record shows that I have devoted much of my energies to rapprochement and unity among our people, especially in Mindanao. If elected vice president I shall have more power and opportunity to address these issues.

In this connection, I am herewith forwarding to you my platform. Thank you for joining our campaign for the good of our country. With best wishes to my supporters and for our common victory, I am

Loren Legarda

2 comments:

  1. you've always been a silent worker. for sure many people has not yet seen this good deeds.. More powers to you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have always been true and concerned to the people who needs attention.good luck sen. Loren!

    ReplyDelete